Friday, January 02, 2009

I finally scrapped....








I don't know how it hit but I got the scrappin' bug. I'm not the world's greatest scrapper so don't mind the lo. I tweeked a Becky Higgins sketch from this month's CK magazine and used a Heidi Swapp kit.

I was having a rough time finding the right colors so I pulled out some cs that matched my house. Then I didn't know where to go from there. I typically use blues for winter. So....I went through my stash and found the HS kit and it was the right color!! I was so excited to have the rubons & papers to match. It also had a bunch of flocked tags which is why I used one for my journaling block and the other for my date.

I am definitely getting better at using my stash!

1 comment:

Betsy in ar said...

you scrap? REALLY? Just joking. Looks great. So is your mojo back? Cause you can send some my way also