Monday, January 19, 2009

Easy, peasy....

I made a couple of quick cards last night. I keep seeing this SU Eastern Blooms set being used and figured I should pull it out. I have so many stamps that I never think of using. I also have a bunch of last years In Colors so I figured I'd dust them off too.

I made the first "wishing you well" one with a CTMH sentiment stamp, Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi cs (SU), Blue Bayou ribbon, CTMH white brads. I used my rectangle Nesties to back the sentiment and SU scalloped edge punch.

Once I was done, I decided I liked the combo and it was so easy so I made another. I have the holiday off today and plan on playing later, but grocery shopping comes first! Thanks for looking!











8 comments:

Paula said...

I absolutely love this color combo...right on! Love the stamps, the layout...well gosh, I just love 'em! Nice work!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Those are wonderful! You might think that making a card that looks that awesome is easy peasy, but it is not for the rest of us :)

Hope you enjoy your day off and have fun!

Mary C said...

I love that color combo Michelle. I never would think to put them together. Those cards are wonderful, I really like that stamp set. Don't you just love the nesties!

Anonymous said...

I love this stamp set and I think you did absolutely great with the color combos. Great cards !!!

Pia said...

Great cards Michelle!

Peggy said...

I love this color combo. I am looking to use other combos. I need to try this one. Great job.

Theresa said...

Like the clean look of the cards- hope you enjoy(ed) your 3 day weekend

Kristen said...

These are great B-day cards, and the colors are Fab.