Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekend and wedding...

Had a good weekend. The cookout on Sat. was fun(the person did NOT get married!). I had a great time catching up with all my cousins - one was in from Oregon. Sun. I went to my future SILs Silpada party and that was nice too. We ended up with two gorgeous days. Sunday was supposed to be stormy but it held off until much later in the day and then it was nasty.

I finally sat down and made a wedding card I need for Sept. I won't be going to the wedding because it's in France. I toyed with the idea but I just can't spend that much money right now. I met her in Hawaii. She was one of my favorites of the group of 8 women I vacationed with. She is much younger than I am but we had a lot of laughs and we really connected. I would have gone for her if it was less expensive.

Here's her invitation. I had to have someone interpret! So I copied the theme for the card. I used SU Bashful Blue cs & dp, a cuttlebug background and some old CM silver paper. I think the pearls are Hero Arts. I love them! I forget who makes that ribbon but I love it. I think I have it in every color.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you card is "oh la la" !!! ;-) ... very elegant. Well done mon ami!

Kerry D-C said...

ooooh aaaaah! super pretty card, Michelle!

Angie said...

I love the card and I'm sure she will too! Beautiful as usual.