Monday, August 18, 2008

Cardmaking machine....

We had a quiet weekend. Sat. I cleaned & then we just relaxed. Sun. I felt so lazy! I played games on facebook, read, sat in the sun for an hour (I know...my bad), stamped, read some more and then stamped again. I almost felt guilty! I was a card making machine though.

I made a few more monogrammed cards for the Sept. wedding. I used my Justrite monogram stamps. I'm doing them all in SU bashful blue cs & dp with black. They are very plain but I think she'll like them that way. I stopped making them because I ran out of black. I have some coming in my next order..















I made a bunch of other cards that I can't really post because they are for my bloggy friends! ;-) I'll post this one because I don't think this online friend visits blogs (or I hope she doesn't). I love surprising people with mail!!



3 comments:

Paula said...

I love your just rite stamped card...very nice (I want to get one of those)...and I just love your grass skirted penguin...so cute, your friend is very lucky indeed!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Cards, books, playing games on Facebook, sounds like heaven to me!

Juls said...

I love the Feel Better Soon card, too cute.