Thursday, August 28, 2008

Finished and unfinished projects...

Well, I had a semi long list to finish during vacation. I got a couple of things done but I never made it to the library, got an oil change, finished cleaning out craft bins.

I did finish the monogrammed cards for a wedding I'm not going to. I need to find more things to monogram. Someone suggested some nice guest soaps. Not sure yet. I can't make it heavy because my df is carrying it to France for me. I so wish I could go.

I did clean out one craft bin but I have two more in my mom's closet that I need to get rid of before we move.

I finished a book, I scrapped, I mailed my dad's bday gift. I don't even remember what else was on there but I ran out of steam.

We may take a ride tomorrow to the Maine coast. We'll see.

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Sounds like you got an awful lot done to me! Vacation is about rest and relaxation anyway, not long to-do lists :)

Hope you guys have a wonderful drive up and back - be sure to eat some more seafood for moi!

Anonymous said...

I think you got a lot of things done. It is better than just not tackling anything if you know what I mean.

Have fun on your drive up to Maine! and enjoy the rest of your vacation days!