Thursday, May 03, 2007

Update

Ok, got another Mom's Day card finished last night and one of my dh's bday. I still have to make a few Mom's day and one bday card from me.

I feel like a taxi lately! Got home from work, ds asked me to take him to Dunks for an iced coffee, got home, his friend arrived and he asked me to take them to a friend's house. Got home @ 7, ate a quick dinner, made my cards and ran back out at 9 to get him. It's every day.


So that brings me to my question of the day. Do you drive the speed limit or are you a lead foot like me? I zoom around, especially if I'm by myself. I'm a very impatient person when it comes to getting there. I get very frustrated when my ds drives. He has to go the speed limit. He just has his permit.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I'm definetly a lead foot!! And everybody would concur - LOL.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Boy, you do run a taxi service :)

For your QOTD, sorry, I'm like your husband! I'm a very slow, cautious driver. My husband is just like you. Everyone in both families calls him lead foot. When they ask how long it takes to drive somewhere and he answers, they automatically add more time for them to get there! :)