Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Slump..

I'm in a real blog slump. Don't know why but I can't come up with something nice to blog about. I think I took some photos of recently made cards but I keep forgetting to bring them in to upload.

It seems I'm not the only one because I keep going through the SBA blog ring and there are quite a few not updated.

Ok, here's something to share: I finished "Plum Lovin". It was ok but not very deep. This was my first Evanovich book. I think for now I'll stick with my normal type books.

I just started Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman. I've read several of his Alex Delaware series books and liked them. This one is pretty good so far. What are you currently reading?

3 comments:

Diana said...

So, you did like any other Evanovich books - the Plum series? I like to listen to the CD's narrated by CJ Pritt-she cracks me up. I did update my blog today.

Diana said...

Well - I meant to say - did you NOT like the Plum series?

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Hey, don't feel bad, we all go through slumps. I go through them with blogging, scrapping, taking photos, even TV and my books. :)

I like the Evanovich books, but Plum Lovin is not her best. Give one of the regular Stephanie Plum ones a shot (One for the Money) to start with, and then if you don't like that one, maybe write her off. Her others really are better :)

Have a great day!!!