Friday, February 09, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Thirty

Friday, February 09, 2007

Appetizer - Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?

I'm soooo afraid to answer this one. I may jinx myself so I'm pleading the fifth.


Soup - What colors dominate your closet? Blacks, grays, greens

Salad - How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"? Sitting in my room stamping or scrapping, or reading on the couch while my dh watches tv.

Main Course - On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant? I'm not into reality shows at all. I guess I'd have to say some kind of makeover?

Dessert - Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite? Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh great feast! I love that you "take the fifth" and don't want to jinx yourself into getting sick :)