Friday, June 28, 2019

Vibrant Vases

I posted a sketch challenge over on my Facebook business page.  I gave the sketch a whirl last night.  I haven't cut into my new In Colors dsp yet, ,so I decided to use that.  Pretty Peacock is my favorite new In Color.  What is yours?  Leave me a comment and let me know.  I'm not sure why I hadn't used it yet, but I'm glad I did.  I paired it with Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, and Pineapple Punch.  I would use this color combination again.

The stamp set is called Vibrant Vases and it's a great set!  I stamped the vase on Shimmery White Cardstock in Pretty Peacock, used the solid vase to stamp over with Granny Apple Green, and then punched out.  The flowers were stamped with Pretty Peacock and colored in with Pineapple Punch and a Blender Pen.  Then I fussy cut the flowers, and adhered the vase and popped the flowers with dimensionals.  The sentiment is stamped in Bermuda Bay.  Isn't it a pretty font?  Please let me know what you think!




















Some products used (click to order or browse):
















No comments: