Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Mosaic Mood

Don't you just love the new Stampin' Up! designer series papers?!  There are so many beautiful ones.  The Mosaic Mood dsp makes it so easy to create a card!  I made two different cards for class so everyone could have an option to choose from.  I simply fussy cut the roses and the hummingbirds from the paper.  We stamped a sentiment on this beautifully shaped die from To a Wild Rose and then added the Mosaic element.  It was so easy!  I love the colors in it.  I used So Saffron as a base and added the strip of Mint Macaron.  I added texture to one with the basket embossing folder.  You could use just about any of them.  The Mosaic Tile folder would look even better!  (note to self: order that next).  I finished off the rose card with the metallic pearls, another favorite of mine!  Let me know which is your favorite!

*edited to add a Mint Macaron version below.  I needed several healing hugs type cards this week!


















Shop here:



















Not used, but it would look great!



https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=149575&dbwsdemoid=2126699








No comments: