Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Hello Cupcake!

Don't you just love this little cupcake stamp?!  It's a free selection in the Stampin' Up! 2019 Sale-a-bration catalog!  I used Call Me Clover as a base, and the dsp strip is Blueberry Bushel.  For inks, I used a Stitched Rectangle and stamped in Blueberry Bushel on the cupcake paper, Crumb Cake for the cake part (I'm a vanilla girl), and Call Me Clover for the top.  I will have several more versions after my class tonight.  I like to give options! I kept it simple by just adding a Linen Thread bow.  This could be a masculine card, don't you think?  Thanks for stopping by!

p.s.  Starting March 1st, you can purchase the cupcake dies to coordinate with this set!







Some products used:














Click here to see the FREE (with qualified purchase) Sale-a-Bration items:




1 comment:

Eastern Bloc Records said...

Hi thanks for possting this