Monday, February 25, 2019

Four Seasons


Hi Stampers!  I wanted to pop in and tell you how much I am loving the Four Seasons bundle.  The stamp set and designer series paper are available as a FREE option in Sale-a-Bration!  Make a purchase of $50 or more and you can choose this.  It's a great set!  

Starting March 1, you can purchase the dies during Sale-a-Bration Coordination.  Purchase that with another set of dies to coordinate with the frogs, cupcakes or lilies (see previous post), and you will earn the stamp set and designer series paper!  Let me know if I can answer questions.  Click on the catalog below to start shopping on March 1.  Of course, you can purchase whatever you'd like to add up to the $50 for the free item.

I started with a Poppy Parade card base, added a panel of the Painted Seasons dsp, then I cut the backside of the dsp with a Stitched Rectangle.  I cut smaller rectangle in Whisper White and stamped the sentiment from Incredible Like You , and the flowers on scraps.  I adhered one flower and popped the other (Poppy Parade and Gorgeous Grapefruit).  The leaves were stamped in Call Me Clover and die cut.  The finishing touch was some Gorgeous Grapefruit Organdy ribbon (fingers crossed that this comes back in SAB soon!). Thanks for stopping by!










Here is a video showing the beautiful Painted Seasons bundle:





Shop here:






Some products used:







2 comments:

Clipping Path said...


You made an article that is interesting.You are so amazing.

Vacuum cleaners for Pet Hair said...

Love you blog. I added to bookmarks.
-------
Chak.