Thursday, September 25, 2014

PPA 221



Well, I know I promised not to use the Something for Baby bundle for a while, but I just found out one of my cousins and his wife are going to have their first.  Sorry!  I made this gender neutral card for the Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge and then found out it was a girl!!  I ended up making another but I will save that for another day.  I love this sketch by Nicole Watt!  I am a straight on kind of girl, nothing askew for me if I can help it!

I used the Lullaby dsp for this along with Coastal Cabana for the base and Sahara Sand, Hello Honey and Pistachio Pudding for the squares and ducks.  Unfortunately I don't have Sahara Sand ink (it's on the top of my list!) so I had to use Baked Brown Sugar.  Hopefully it's not too dark for this. What do you think?  I finished it off with white bakers twine.  I use this a lot!!  Isn't it funny how it appears the squares are larger on top?  It's just the angle, I promise.  Thanks for looking and commenting.







6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet as can be!

Just a Thought... said...

Cuteness overload!! Absolutely love your card Michelle!! I can't wait to see the other!! Thank you for joining us this week!!!

Marlene said...

This is such a cute card. I love those little duckies.

Mike said...

Michelle, this is so clever. Love the "duckie" images in the squares! Thanks for playing with Pal's Paper Arts!

Peggy Noe said...

Darling card! Love the colors you've used. And those ducks are adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

Beth Beard said...

Awwww.....I love the sweet little ducks. So cute! Thanks for joining us this week at PPA.