Monday, September 15, 2014

PPA 219



I made this for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge 219.  I am hoping a certain someone does not see this until she opens her mail in a few days. When I used the color combo for this card, I wasn't thinking that I would have to upload it!  Ooooops!



I broke out my new Homemade Holiday framelits and Holiday Home stamps from the holiday catalog (click here to check it out).  I can see them being used in many ways!  I would love to have put some fall leaves on it but I know the leaves don't change much where this is going.  I also had a problem with the fact that I didn't have any Always Artichoke ink.  This set has ghosts, lamp posts, leaves, stars, lights, even Santa on his sleigh!  I can't wait to try use it in another way.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and commenting!


5 comments:

Diane Roberts said...

Love your card, Michelle. I really like the DSP you chose for the sidewalk. Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

Just a Thought... said...

Too cute!!! Love how you used this stamp set for a house warming card!!! Love it!!

Marlene said...

Very pretty. I love the color choices especially the DSP At the bottom.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

It's beautiful! And the colors are perfect, my house is done in greens, browns, reds and yellows! :) Thank you Michelle! ;)

Michelle Quinno said...

So happy you liked it, Stacy!