Sunday, September 28, 2014

Pink duckie

Here is the pink card I made after the gender neutral one.  I love my Something for Baby framelits!  I wish I had made the strip of Lullaby paper in Hello Honey a little bit longer.  Does anyone else pick apart cards you've made and think of things you could have done?!!  I hate when I do that.  I need to be happy it's done and mailed out, right?!  I got my inspiration from Amy K on Pinterest.  Here is a link to her card:  Amy K

I had a great time scrapping with my friends yesterday.  I couldn't stay all day, but I did get about 6 pages done.

I am going to get in as much crafting as I can over the next month.  I will be scheduling shoulder surgery for October.  I wanted September but had to wait until my mom can take care of herself.  She just had shoulder surgery as well, only worse than mine.  Anyway, thanks for looking and for commenting!




No comments: