Tuesday, April 06, 2010

What a day!!

Whew, what a day I had! I went to work exhausted. I haven't been able to sleep because my back hurts so I toss and turn. Anyway, it was really busy in the office. Sometimes it doesn't pay to take a vacation day because you have double the work when you return! I think I'll go to bed early tonight.

I made this with Mother's Day in mind but I'm not sure what I'll use it for. I was going to send it to my aunt from my 20 yo. It's his godmother.

I used mostly SU - dp, cs and ribbon. The image is from Lost in Paper Scraps. Isn't he cute?! I just love her images!

I have a question for you. Do you send mothers day cards to anyone other than your mom? I used to send out a bunch. Unfortunately my nana isn't around any more but I do send one to my godmother, my boys godmothers and my husband's godmother (they're all aunts). So I better get going on the rest of the cards!!

p.s. I don't know what is up with my photos lately but the dp is washed out on this one.


3 comments:

Linda Murphy said...

I hope you get some good rest! I agree-taking a day off can be more work upon return.

I am horrendous about sending cards in general. I do send my mom and my mother-in-law, but I don't send anyone else.

Anonymous said...

What a cute little bird!

Peggy said...

Wow I missed this post somehow. I do love these colors! Adorable!