Monday, April 19, 2010

Another one more candle...

I had today off for Patriot's Day and I was kind of lazy. I should have been more productive and gone for a walk. I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow.

It took me forever to make this because my mom kept popping in to talk to me. It's for an online friend and I hope she doesn't see it before it gets to her. I used this funny Bugaboo Stamps image again. You can't see it but I colored her hair with silver Shimmerz and the candles with orange. I used an Amy R. sketch from a few weeks ago. I just realized I didn't quite get it right. Oh well!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, I love that image!

maia said...

My, you are getting so good at coloring ! love the colors on this one.

Chef Gaynol said...

Love this and love the sentiment :) My thoughts exactly, if you've gotta get older you deserve cake. I really like the image and the hair you did looks great.

diane zechman said...

too cute! i love that image!

Mary C said...

This card is a riot Michelle. Perfect for a birthday that needs a chuckle. You did a wonderful job on it, so bright and cheery!