Friday, April 16, 2010

Twinsies....

Here are two simple cards for my twin niece and nephew's first birthday. It looks like my one is crooked in one of them. I'll have to fix it.

Can you see how old these papers are? I'm forcing myself to use up or toss some crap. They're only one and their mom isn't a stamper, so they don't know what's old and new! LOL Both sentiments are Hero Arts. I think all cs is SU but honestly can't remember. The cute lion image is from Meljens Designs. Sorry, I cannot find the source for the cute bear.

I feel so bad. Their first birthday party is a big cookout and it's going to be lousy out. I think it'll be cold and rainy. Can't wait to see the little dolls though! I need a baby fix.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both cards are just adorable!

Peggy said...

These are so cute! Great job!

maia said...

Love the cards! you know if you didn't mention about the papers, I never would've known. It looks so cute!

Linda Murphy said...

Enjoy the baby fix! The cards are precious!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

So cute! I'm not a stamper at all, so I would have no clue what was new and what was 10 years old, it still looks great and I know that pretty much everyone on the planet would love to get one of your "made with love" cards :)

Mary C said...

Both these cards are adorable Michelle. Sometimes the old stuff is the best stuff. I am sure their mom loved that you made them another special keepsake!