I did not have a good stamping night last night. I had a Penny Black image hanging around for-EVAH, so I decided to use it for one of the six Mother's Day cards I have to make.
I never use SU Groovy Guava and I have the paper, ink, ribbon, etc. So.....I found some dp that had colors that resembled Groovy Guava, Certainly Celery and Old Olive. I used my waterbrush and colored in the image. Oh, it was really pretty. I added some Regal Rose to the center, just to make it look a little better. Then I mounted it on a mat and put pop dots on the corners. I put my dp on, ribbon, etc. and then decided my Happy Mother's Day wouldn't fit on an oval to the side.
Ok, then I thought I could just stamp it right on to the image, down below. I could not for the life of me find my Mother!! I moved papers, inks, etc., looked on the floor, but I couldn't find it.
I had to take out a CTMH set I have, arranged that on my block and stamped. Only I forgot it had popdots on the back, so of course the middle didn't stamp. Grrrrrr...I ruined the whole image. I wasn't too happy. So my smaller MSE sentiment set is missing it's mother!!