Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ahhhhh...what a weekend!

I had a nice relaxing weekend & hope everyone else did too! We had a nice family cookout on Sun. and I was lazy on Mon. I sat on the patio soaking up a few rays. Bad, I know.

I've been working on two sets of monogrammed cards for my cousin. I still haven't come up with a price. It's very hard when it's your family! I told her to just cover my supplies but she won't hear of it.

Anyway, I've been using my Just Rite monogram stamps and a lot of scraps for these. It feels so good to use up some of my huge stash. I used Memory Box notecards to make it even easier. Please excuse the nasty photo. I made the other two for the E set after I took the photo. Now I have 7 O's to do and I'm done!


3 comments:

Peggy said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend. I did too. The monograms came out great! I like how they are similar but different!

Pia said...

Really cute Michelle, thanks for the great card too. I keep meaning to email you but I haven't gotten to it, I am so sorry! This being at home is hard, you never have time for yourself. I am going back to work soon!!!

Mary C said...

Michelle these monograms came out fantastic! What a nice idea to make each one just a little bit different but still a set. I am glad you enjoyed the beautiful holiday, it was a perfect day to spend outside!