Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We all scream.....






















Made this card for my hubby's birthday which is coming up in another 2 weeks. It's so hard to make a male card. I've already made him the guitar, mouse, owl, penguin, etc. Anyway, I found the cutest digi images and I got them for free by signing up for the newsletter, I think! Check out Jacilynn's blog and see if the free images are still available! They come with and without the sentiments. She has some adorable cards on her blog too!!

My husband loves going for ice cream at a local ice cream stand. They make the BEST and creamiest ice cream ever! You stand in line for quite a while during the summer time, and even if it's cool or rainy in the spring. It is well worth the wait.

Again, I used scraps for this. You can't see the shimmery cherry & ice cream but you get the idea. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Well haven't you been the busy little bee? I love all your cards, the duck is adorable (I must secretly have a thing for ducks...LOL). Love the ice cream card too...it looks delish!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

That's a wonderful card! Love the colors and the ice cream graphic is just the cutest thing! Does he not read your blog? He won't see this out here and know what his card looks like?! LOL!

Have a wonderful day, my friend :)

Mary C said...

I love this card, especially the DP you used! I know what you mean about making a guy card, they are so hard without stamping similar images every year.

Do you go to Kimbles or Sullys for your ice cream? Both are so yummy and well worth the longggg wait in line!