Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Scrapped again....

I left work early for a dentist appt. My crown wasn't fitting right so it's going back to the lab. Oh well....

I forced myself into scrapping a two page lo in the gift album and I used paper from my huge stash of scraps (thanks, Betsy!!!). I was going to do another but my son asked if they could play music in the basement. I thought they were coming right back to do that so I hopped on Facebook and played a bunch of games. I have to stop this horrible habit!!!!!!! I'm addicted to Bejeweled and my hubby is addicted to Scramble. He starts several games a day with me so I have to do those so he can finish them up and whoop my butt. It's depressing, I tell ya!! LOL

p.s. Linda, I do make meatballs from scratch and I have an easy recipe if you'd like it. They are delish!!!!!

3 comments:

Mary C said...

Michelle that is so awful about your tooth. I hope they can make it right soon. Hopefully it was a productive day as far as getting some scrapbooking or cardmaking done. I don't dare plays games on the computer or I would never get anything else done, too addictive!

Peggy said...

I had the same thing happen with my crown! I finally got the finished one Monday. I hope you get the album done so you can move on to other things!

Linda Murphy said...

Yes to the meatball recipe!

Hope they can fix the tooth-I think teeth issues rate as the most annoying...maybe because I enjoy eating so much.

Good luck on the album completion!