Thursday, April 09, 2009

A quick two pager finished....

I got to my craft room a little early last night because it was my night off from cooking (always on Wed.). So I went down to the dungeon (basement) and finally put together a two page lo for my gift album. I was about 3/4 of the way through when my son came down to ask if he and his friends could hang out in the basement. We're always happy to have him home instead of out who knows where so we said yes. My dh moved upstairs to the t.v. and I quickly adhered my pages and then went upstairs to dig through high school pix to see if I could add any to the album.

So I'm digging through pix and chuckling and getting depressed at the same time. I was SO skinny!!! I looked like a twig. Now I'm a house!!

Anyway, my son's friends left except for my adopted son ;-) who is always with him. They started looking at the pictures and laughing at how young we were. My hubby had a fuzzy long hairdo and they thought it was cool. So it turned out to be a lot of laughs even if I didn't get a whole lot accomplished.

Now if I could figure out how to scan these pix....

3 comments:

Hafeeza said...

I love looking at old pics too!!
I need to stick one of myself up on the fridge, it may motivate me to lose some weight lol.

Oh BTW all 6 of us here at home know how to count in Korean now because of Tae Kwon Do lol

Peggy said...

Pleaassse.....a house. No way! I'm glad you had a good night.

Theresa said...

I know what you mean about the skinny pictures of ones former self, but I do like to still look back on the fashions and think - did I wear that and did I think I actually looked good?
What fun to have everyone reminiscing together.