Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fairy-ish.....


I made this card with a Lizzie Anne stamp that my good online friend bought me. Have I said many times how lucky I am to have a bunch of fantastic online friends?!!

Anyway, my friend is turning 51. She does like fairies and she loves green and purple together so that's how I came up with it.

When I was finished, I thought maybe it was too little girlish with the color scheme. What do you think? I may have to make another today because it has to go in tomorrow's mail to Maine.

Now be honest. I'm asking so please tell me what you really think about the age/color thing.

I used all SU papers (Pale Plum, Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink dp). The ribbon is SU certainly celery and I used my lg. rectangle Nesties.

Ooops, forgot to mention my Shimmerz! I used pink (crown & star and part of dress), celery, angel wings (legs, arms, face). I colored in most of the image and then shimmered over it with the exception of the legs/arms/face and crown. If you double click, you'll see the Shimmerz effect.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Great colors for a great fairy stamp. I see you have lots of new stamps.