Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas tree....

Well....we have had some problems with our lights. The tree was up and perfect (well, in our eyes). The next night I plugged the lights in and the top set would not light.

My hubby got the light tester out and checked each and every one. They all seemed fine. So.....we will have to gently take off that set and replace it. In the meantime, it's been pretty dark.

I took photos before the ornaments and they looked beautiful in my camera screen. They are not so beautiful but at least you get the idea.














7 comments:

Kristen said...

beautiful tree michelle.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

It looks gorgeous to me!

Pia said...

Beautiful tree Michelle! I hope to put one up this weekend.

Paula said...

I LUUVVVVV your tree...just stunning...wanna come put up mine? (wink!)

Linda Murphy said...

So pretty! I hope you get the light situation fixed, but it looks just fine from the photo! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Its a lovely tree. Hope to get mine up before Christmas ! ;-)

~**Dawn**~ said...

It really is tough to get good photos of a lit tree. The only way I got shots that weren't blurred was to take out my tripod & use the delay feature so pressing the shutter button wasn't causing any movement either. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!