Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday's Feast One Hundred Ninety Five

Appetizer

What is the weather like today where you live? It's hot and muggy.

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you? I'm not so much career-minded any more. I am happy doing what I'm doing and not looking to move up the ranks at my age! I like to leave at 5 and my work stays at work. I guess I'd say a 2?

Salad

What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.? All of the above! I have blinds on all windows except my den/scrap room. Those windows have shutters and valances. All other windows have curtains or valances. I also have a porch full of windows with nothing on them.

Main Course

Name something that instantly cheers you up. The thought of vacation or the beach, or a photo of when my boys were little.

Dessert

How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning? I never hit the snooze. It's just not me. I hear the alarm, shut it off and get up. I am a creature of habit.

12 comments:

Carol said...

Have a great Friday!

Linda said...

My last years of work, I just put in my 8 hours and tried to leave it all behind when I left work in the evening. Looking back, I wish I had not taken everything so much to heart. There's more to life than work.

Happy Friday!

Gill said...

I envy you your discipline with that snooze button, truly I do!!

Thanks for stopping by my feast.
Have a great weekend :-)

The Gal Herself said...

I wish I got up as easily as you do! My snooze button and I engage in early morning warfare five days a week. (thanks for visiting my feast)

Kimber said...

Thanks for commenting on my feast! Happy friday!

Veggiemomof2 said...

I'm with you..an alarm isn't an alarm if you hit snooze several times :) Set it for when you have to get up, hit it & go!

Chef Gaynol said...

I'm with you on the alarm clock! I never hit the snooze button. It goes off, I get up and start running!

MiLeT said...

nice feast.

thanks for visiting my other blog to see my feast.

mmog37 said...

:) Lovely feast, and thanks for visiting mine. Have a Great Weekend!

Theresa said...

I like the thought of you looking at pictures of your kids and smiling:)

I'm with you, no snoozing.

Gabriel said...

You touched me with that thing about the picture of your boys when there were little. I've been thinking a lot about the fact that my kids are growing as well, and I was planning to write about it.

I wish they'd never grew up. :-)

Have a great weekend! Here is my post...

Rocks said...

Thanks for feasting with me :0 I just love your dessert, I wish I can be like that :)happy weekend!