Friday, March 02, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Thirty Three

Friday, March 02, 2007

Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of? Bubblegum!

Soup
Name something you thought you had lost, but later found. I lost a pretty bracelet that my neighbor made (she does it as a business). I retraced my steps and couldn't find it. I finally gave up. Several weeks later I went back to the trophy place to pick up my plaques for work and it was sitting on the desk on the service bell!! They knew it belonged to one of their customers but didn't know which one so they thought they'd display it. I was so happy!

Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week. Dusty, dirty mess!! (I'm having hardwood floors installed).

Main Course
What are you obsessed with? Rubber Stamping.

Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear? I like something light and not flowery like Bath & Body Works Passion fruit or Juniper Breeze (discontinued but I still have some!). I also wear DKNY Be Delicious.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Great feast! Strange world - i love rubberstamping and i'm originally from Middlesex county as well - Wilmington!

Annie said...

My SIL loves juniper breeze too, they actually had it again this last year so I stocked up for her for future presents... :)
Great feast.
blessings~
Annie

Jodi said...

Great feast!! Hope the floors are getting closer to being finished and things get back to normal!

Erin said...

I think of bubble gum too :) thanks for commenting on my feast! I hope things normalize too!

Susanna said...

Hello. Thanks for stopping by. I am glad you found your bracelet- it can be really upsetting when faourite things go missing. :)

Rob Carr said...

A lot of the lost and found stories this week are cute, and yours is a good one!

Rob of UnSpace

Anonymous said...

Stuff always ends up in the strangest places! Oh course I can blame the ferrets! We have yet to start installing our new floors. what fun. ;)