Saw this on Stacy's blog, Exceedingly Mundane (NOT)! Thanks, Stacy!
List 7 songs that you are currently really really into, no matter what they are, and then tag 7 more people to do it.
I'm not tagging but here are some of my all time favs and new ones:
1. See the World by Gomez
2. Waiting for the World to Change by John Mayer
3. Better Together by Jack Johnson
4. Pete Yorn's new song (another I forget the name of)
5. Good is Good by Sheryl Crow
6. Other side of the World by KT Tunstall
7. Breathe by Anna Nalick
1. Respect by Aretha Franklin
2. Samba Pa Ti, a Santana instrumental (saw them once)
3. Change the World by Eric Clapton (saw him once - best concert ever!)
4. Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Iz K.
5. Wonderful World by Louie Armstrong
6. Mustang Sally by Mitch Rider (saw him in concert once)
7. Chain by Fleetwood Mac
I could go on and on. I could list 7 dance songs and 7 sad songs. What can I say? I love my music!! Let me know if you're doing it so I can check it out!
Edited to add: I've been thinking about this and came up with several that I just have to list!
Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
Push by Matchbox 20
Smooth by Santana
Sophisticated Lady by Lenny Kravitz
Best of What's Around by Dave Matthews (all time fav)
Whew! I feel a little better!