Friday, October 28, 2022

Snow Crystal

I'm really not looking forward to the snow, but it is so pretty!  This Snow Crystal stamp is gorgeous, don't you think?  It's a stand alone stamp.  I borrowed the sentiment from Joyful Flurry.  I'm a sucker for a pretty snowflake!

I started out with Basic White (3-3/4 x 5).  I stamped the crystal in Versamark, added white emboss powder, and heat set it.  I then used my blending brushes to ink up some Pool Party and a bit of Night of Navy toward the middle. This panel was mounted on a Pool Party panel which is 4 x 5-1/4.  Then I adhered to a Night of Navy card base.  

I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy on Pool Party cardstock and cut with a die from the Frosted Flurry dies.  I just love that shape!  I embellished with several flakes, stars, etc. from the Sparkle and Shine Sequins Assortment, and finally spattered with Wink of Stella.  I know it's hard to see!  Have you started your holiday cards yet?





 









You can find this beautiful stamp in my online store.  Just click on the images below:





















5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, yet easy to do.

StinkerbellSteph said...

So pretty

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

Happy Little Crafter said...

Stunning card - proving that less is truly more sometimes :D Expert sponged background coloring adds so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!