Friday, October 21, 2022

Fitting Florets



Wow, the Fitting Florets Collection is gorgeous!  This is available for customers to purchase on November 1.  If you want to sign up to be a demonstrator or discounted shopper, you could preorder this now.  The dies are for layering, and one of them cuts out some floral pieces from the gorgeous designer series paper!  The fonts on the sentiments are amazing, and there is a separate stamp set with holiday greetings called Framed & Festive.  

I've made a few quick cards using this collection.  Let me know what you think!












If you are interested in signing up to be on my team, click below.  The deal is amazing right now!!  You pay only $99 and get to choose $155 in products!   Shipping is FREE.  This offer ends October 31.  Email me with any questions.  I'd love to show you the ropes!












No comments: