Thursday, August 19, 2021

Oh my ombre!

When I first saw the Ombre Specialty Paper in the Stampin' Up! annual catalog, I didn't think much of it because the picture doesn't really show it.  When I received it after winning in a prize patrol, I couldn't believe how gorgeous it was!  It's very shimmery and pretty.  It cuts easily and doesn't leave any glitter or residue behind.  You should try it out!  It comes in four colors - Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Gorgeous Grape and Night of Navy. 

I've seen lots of cards using ombre strips of paper, so I thought I'd give it a try.  I cut the five strips at 1"x 3-1/2" .  I put Stampin' dimensionals on them, mounted on an embossed piece of Basic White (embossed with Tasteful Texture embossing folder) and adhered on a Basic White card base.  Then I cut the leaves from the Artistic Dies, stamped and cut the flower from Artistically Inked bundle, and adhered the leaves and flower.  The sentiment was stamped with Versamark on Basic Black and embossed with White embossing powder.  I trimmed it closely and mounted with mini black Stampin' Dimensionals.  Let me know what you think!








Did you know you can receive a FREE item with a qualified purchase during Sale-a-bration?  With every $50 purchase in product, you can choose a level one item from the Sale-a-bration catalog, and there's no limit!   Browse here:


Some products used (click to shop in my store):










No comments: