Friday, August 06, 2021

Christmas in August?


I love to get a jump on my Christmas cards.  I make about 90, so starting early is a must.  I've been making a few each month.  For this month, I chose the Peaceful Deer bundle from the holiday mini catalog.  I paired it with the Peaceful Prints designer series paper from the Sale-a-bration catalog (Yes, it's FREE).  The sentiment is from Heartfelt Wishes (holiday mini).  I just love this font!  

This bundle comes with a punch and it coordinates with one of the deer in the dsp print.  I love when that happens!  Simply line up the deer and punch.  To get the deer going the opposite way, you can punch a template out of cardstock, line it up on the backside, and punch. 











The Holiday Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration started today!!  This means you can choose $50 in product from any catalog and receive a FREE level one item in Sale-a-Bration!  Browse here:






Some products used (click to shop in my store 24/7):
















1 comment:

tephanie Ryon said...

Great card. I appreciate it b/c I too do Christmas cards from July to November. It's hard to accommodate ALL those that wait to the last minute. I'll refer some of those last minute folks to your post!