Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Bloom by Bloom Thanks

Well, I did it again.  I used the Happiness Blooms dsp and the Bloom by Bloom stamp set from the Occasions catalog!  (see previous post for product info).  I will try to get on another track, I promise!  I sent this to someone who took advantage of the amazing deal during Sale-a-Bration and joined my team! 









The  BEST way to take advantage of Sale-a-bration is to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  You will receive $175 of product for $99 (or $129 with the fabulous exclusive tote - see video below) with no further obligation (no sales, parties, nothing).  You can simply use your discount for yourself, or you can choose to have fun with it and make some money!  You will not pay shipping on the starter kit.  You will not earn Sale-a-bration items, but you can place an order with your discount and get all of the goodies you want once you're signed up.  Just click on the graphic below to check out the details, or give me a call if you have questions.  I'd love to have you on my team!  Time is almost up!





No comments: