Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Holiday Catalog



Oooh, I can hardly wait for the Holiday Catalog to arrive!  I will have access to it in a couple of weeks.  I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store for us.  In the meantime,  I will be ordering some Christmas dsp so I can be ready to start my cards for this year.

Did you know you can still buy a select 3, get 1 dsp free?  Yes, the sale will end on July 31 so get your list together!  I know I'll be doing another order.  The papers are so pretty!  This time, I will get Under The Mistletoe along with others I didn't get the first time.  



See the rest here:  PRETTY PAPERS

In case you missed my previous post, they can all be seen close up in this video.  Please be sure to leave a comment and let me know your favorite!  I might just send out a couple of samples to you!



No comments: