Sunday, February 18, 2018

Paper Pumpkin - Feb. Alternatives

You know I love my Paper Pumpkin, right?  I got my February kit and made two of the kit cards and then made two of my own.  I think this month's is really pretty!  There are so many things you can do to change it up as well.

Instead of using the pretty flowered dsp, I decided to put Island Indigo and Melon Mambo behind the Thank You die cut.  Quick tip:  before you pull off the label shape, rub the letters down so they stay behind.  Then you can use the letters on another project.  I will try to post an easy way to do that later.

Here is the kit card.  Pretty, right?  Did I tell you how much I adore these envelopes?!!




Here is one using Melon Mambo as a base and backing for the letters.




And this one uses Island Indigo.




You could also use Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder, there are lots of options!  Let me know what you think.  If you're interested in ordering Paper Pumpkin, just click on the flower to the right or scroll to my previous post.  They are so much fun!

No comments: