Friday, February 02, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms

Hello and happy Friday!  I'm looking forward to the weekend, how about you?!

I made this with a stamp set called Heartfelt Blooms from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  It is FREE with a qualifying purchase of $50 or more.  There are so many colors you can stamp this in!  It's also pretty in black.  I love the sentiments as well.  I actually stamped the sentiment crooked and had to cover it up by stamping again and punching with the Pretty Label Punch . As my granddaughter says, "turn it in to a happy mistake."  Good advice from a seven year old!  I finished off with a few Glitter Enamel Dots.  You always want to use an odd number when embellishing.











You can get this free stamp in my store by placing an order of $50 or more.  Just click on the Heartfelt Blooms above or on the flower to the right.  If you are not working with another demonstrator and you'd like a catalog, please send me a message.  I'd be happy to send them to you at no cost.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: