Friday, August 11, 2017

Holiday goodies

Yes, I know you're thinking cookies, candies, etc. with the title, but I got this big box of Stampin' Up! goodies from my pre-order of the holiday catalog.  It begins on September 1.  WOW, is all I can say. There are some amazing papers, stamps, embellishments, punches, etc.





Check out the cat punch.  How adorable is this?  And they've coordinated it with the dsp so you don't even have to stamp it!  The Vintage Crochet trim and Black Rhinestone Jewels are to die for!  I will be posting some projects soon.

Holiday catalogs will be mailed very soon so keep your eyes peeled.  Let me know if you would like one if you aren't working with a demonstrator.  And if you want to shop before September 1, just click on the flower to the right.




No comments: