Monday, August 07, 2017

Celebrate

I made this for my niece who just passed her Level 2 CFA exam.  There aren't many who pass it on the first try!  I'm so proud of her!!




I used Beautiful You and the Marbled background stamp to make this card.  I started with one of my favorite colors, Bermuda Bay.  I stamped a panel of Whisper White with the Marbled background stamp. Then I stamped the girl with Memento twice.  I used a paper pumpkin stamp to put the dots on the skirt, cut it out and glued it on top of the other image.  I used a blender pen to color the image in and finished off with Metallic Enamel Shapes.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Please let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Susan Campfield said...

What a beautiful card Michelle!

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you so.much, Susan!