Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Jars and Squares

I knew when I saw these little jars, I had to have the Jars of Love bundle!  I have some antique jars on my kitchen windowsill and I love them!



I have a bin of paper scraps which are sorted by color family.  I always check the bin before cutting up a full sheet of cardstock.  When I started to make my last challenge card, I needed a Bermuda Bay scalloped square.  All I had in the bin for Bermuda Bay (my favorite EVER) was this pre-cut and scored card.  I hated to ruin it so I cut a window.  I used the frame and tucked it back in the bin.  When I started to make a card with the jars, I found it and decided to use it.

The squares framelits are amazing!  They all nest together so nicely.



I made this for someone who has been through a rough time with chemo.  I hope it cheers her up a bit!


1 comment:

Mary Fish said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.