Sunday, June 05, 2016

Another May Paper Pumpkin card...

It was a fun day for me!  I had an open house to showcase the new annual Stampin' Up! catalog.  This card was one of my make & takes. I guess I just can't get enough of the May Paper Pumpkin kit!  I decided to use the lattice as a mask so I cut the front off and inked it with daubers.  I think I used Mint Macaron and Emerald Envy, but any color would work!  I used the Pansy punch and the Birthday Blossoms stamp set.  I colored it in with blender pens and ink pads in Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach.  These are the new In Colors.  I'm in love with this set of colors!  You can check out the new catalog here:  Stampin' Up!  Annual Catalog.  If you do not have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please contact me.  I will send it for free!  And if you would like info on Paper Pumpkin, please contact me.  You can get a prepaid subscription in my store (flower to the right), or go here for a monthly subscription:  Paper Pumpkin

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you had a great weekend.






No comments: