Wednesday, March 16, 2016

New Found stamps!

I was searching for a quick thank you recently and decided to go through some Paper Pumpkin boxes in my closet (shhhhh, I haven't made them all yet, but I've made a few in each box).  Anyway, I found a card to use and below it was this cute stamp set that I completely forgot I had.  I urge you to separate the stamps from the boxes.  That's what I'm doing.  You'll get a lot of mileage out of them!  Please excuse the stains.  It means they are well loved.



I was about to cut a tag and then discovered a black one already cut in my Chalk Talk framelits package. Voila!  I pulled that out and went to work.  I inked up the Paper Pumpkin stamp in black and the "you" in Melon Mambo.  I put a couple of strips of Melon Mambo on the black and mounted the piece.  This ribbon is in the clearance section and the baker's twine is in the It's My Party suite in the Occasions 2016 catalog.  The Melon Mambo base was sent through the Big Shot with the Polka Dot textured embossing folder and I put a cut a strip of It's My Party dsp and flipped the little piece over.  Done!

If you don't know about Paper Pumpkin, it's a neat little monthly craft kit which is on sale right now!  It is typically around $20 a month.  Right now it is $55 for a prepaid three month subscription, and you get to choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog!  It's quite a deal.  These are great for beginners as well as seasoned stampers.  I enjoy opening up my orange box each month.  You can check it out here: Paper Pumpkin Deal.  Don't wait though.  This deal is only good until March 31st!  You can also check Pinterest to see what others have made with their kits.  Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment.  I do appreciate it!  Please let me know if you have questions about Paper Pumpkin!


Chalk Talk Framelits



No comments: