Sunday, March 13, 2016

A Tee-riffic birthday

My sister-in-law's birthday was yesterday and she invited us over for dinner.  We had a fun time with family members from both sides.  She loves tea so I made her a pot with the Cups & Kettles framelits and Have a Cuppa dsp.

I cut the teapot out of the dsp and flipped the lid over for some added color.  I then stamped the teabag and cut it out using the dies.  I glued some whisper white bakers twine to the back and tucked it behind the teapot.  I thought a few pearls would be nice and got the idea of the steam coming out of the pot.  Let me know what you think!

The Have a Cuppa suite is available through May 31st, but if you make a  purchase of $50 or more before the end of March, you will get to choose a FREE stamp set  or paper through the Sale-a-Bration catalog! Click here to shop!  Occasions 2016

If you want to hear about the ultimate Stampin' Up! Bundle, please let me know.  It's a deal that's too good to pass up!






No comments: