Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Finally Four Feathers with Grunge

I FINALLY inked up my Four Feathers stamp set!!  I bought this before Christmas and just haven't gotten to it.  I ended up making two versions.  One of the sentiments is from my first Paper Pumpkin kit (Hey There, Friend).  I forgot to add the Early Espresso stamp pad which I used for the sentiments.

I just have to share why you should close your ink pad when you are done.  Check out the second card.  I had both Crumb Cake and Lost Lagoon open on my desk.  I finished with the Lost Lagoon and inked up Crumb Cake with Gorgeous Grunge.  When I went back to ink up again, I hit the Lost Lagoon and stamped.  I then realized it was the wrong color.  I went with it anyway!  Let  me know if  you think I should remake it!



Oooops, check out the ink colors on the bottom of this Whisper White panel.