Thursday, October 23, 2014

PPA 225



Boy, did I struggle with this sketch for the Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge!  I love it, but I have this thing about everything being straight.  I got some help from my friend Marlene.  I just couldn't decide what to do with the white space. She helped me decide on this butterfly.  It's a retired SU punch.  This is how OCD I am ... after I cut my papers at an angle, I cut the angle off the strips to make it straight, and made a card with the scraps. I can't stand myself!  LOL  (see here:)










Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



5 comments:

Brian King said...

Michelle - This is lovely. The navy candy dots add the perfect touch to this adorable card. Thanks for playing along with this week's PPA sketch challenge.

Diane Roberts said...

Michelle, this is so bright and cheerful! It is perfect for a Birthday Card. Thanks for joining us at PPA this week.

Marlene said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to comment. This is one of my favorite Shell's Life cards. The colors are fantastic. The butterfly is adorable.

Just a Thought... said...

What a sweet card Michelle!! Love it!! Makes me smile!!! Thank you for playing with us this week at PPA!!!

Ann Schach said...

Love, love, love it, Michelle! The paper is the perfect choice to go along with the butterfly! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!