Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Leftover card

I've been trying to get ahead on some challenge cards so that I can schedule them to be posted after my surgery.  I won't have use of my right hand for a while and I am right handed.  I am not looking forward to the surgery (rotator), and not being able to craft, or do anything that requires two hands. Hopefully my recovery will go by fast.  I don't sit well unless I'm in my craft room!

Anyway, my OCD came out after cutting papers at an angle.  Gasp! I just couldn't put them away like that!   So I decided to turn the papers over and cut them straight.  Then I used the reverse side to make a card.  Then I thought I'd make a second one just for yucks.  I really love the colors and prints in Flower Pot designer series paper.  Hope you like them!  You will see the opposite papers coming up soon.




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments: