Friday, May 09, 2014

PPA 203

Whew, I had a tough time with this color combo for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge 203.  I am running so far behind on May, it's not even funny!  I have so many birthdays, including my husband's and his brothers which are both on May 11.  Yes, they were born six years apart.  We always joke that my hubby's older brother got him as a birthday gift.

I am dying to get my box of new goodies today!!  I will be playing with them at my friend's crop tomorrow.

Anyway, thank you for looking and commenting, as always!  I hope all of you moms have a fabulous Mother's Day!



Stampin' Up! Products used:
(completely forgot Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (130517) and Bring on the Cake,  Linen Thread, and the little arrow clip is from the Project Life accessory pack.)

 

3 comments:

Just a Thought... said...

Great job for this masculine card!! The CAS really emphasizes the color challenge this week. Very nice!! Thank you for for joining us this week at PPA!!

Marlene said...

Very fun card. I love the arrow clip. I haven't ordered the PL stuff...yet! Nicely done my friend.

laurie said...

The arrow clip is so cute! Fun card!