Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A trifold

I had to make a retirement card for at least 20 people to sign.  I recently saw a video on a trifold card and now I can't find it!  I had to fudge my way through because I lost the post-it with the score measurements.  I cut it at 5 1/2 x 11 7/8.  I know one score is 7 1/2 but can't seem to get the 3 ? right.  The video had a cut out with an image showing through.  I needed the blank space so I didn't do that.  It also had a flower to tuck the card into on the right side panel.  I decided to add the twine instead.  This twine was from SAB but it's now in the new catalog!  The Core'dinations cardstock is on the retirement list.  Love this paper!

Anyway, it came out ok.  There is plenty of room for people to sign.  I hope she likes it!


Some Stampin' Up! products used:




1 comment:

Marlene said...

This is a terrific card. You said "it came out ok". LOL it's fabulous!