I made an Easter card tonight and then decided to play a bit. I printed out some ledger papers yesterday from Mel Stamps. A few of the sheets were regular copy paper which I wouldn't use as a background on a card so I punched them with my SU scallop punch. Then I inked the edges with Antique Linen Distress Inks and my Inkessentials tool (win from http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/). I crumbled two of them in a ball and started layering. I think I ended up with four layers. I put glue dots in between layers and just kept crunching them. Then I topped with a button and some
Twinery twine. I think I may put a bit of black distress ink on the edges. I did have fun and will probably make more. I think it would be better to use different size punches but not necessary.
The last two photos are Cadence reading a book. She's finally interested in looking at the pictures instead of shutting the book on me when I'm reading! I'll do a layout in her scrapbook of this. Her parents don't like to read so they informed me that it's my job to teach her how to read. I don't mind a bit!