Sunday, March 13, 2011

21/50

I know...I've been slacking again, along with my friend who is doing her Year of 50 (wink, wink, Betsy!!).

I had a fun time babysitting Cadence overnight for the first time on Thurs. I had her for most of the day on Friday as well. We had a fun time but I cannot keep up with her! I pulled my back out so I was trying not to hold her constantly. As I probably mentioned before, the little bundle of energy loves to walk up and down the kitchen and into the bathroom where the laundry closet is. She is amazed by the washer and dryer. She stares when the clothes are going around and around. When we walk in and nothing is running, she just looks as if to say, "What happened?"

Anyway, here is a picture from a week or so ago and also one of a card I made recently. I'm getting caught up! I'm now working on Easter and all March birthdays are done. Yay me!

I have two packages sitting in my car. I will mail them tomorrow. One has this card and some ribbon for my friend. I know she doesn't check blogs so I'm safe. I had to try out my Amuse ribbon (see previous post) and this SU paper from SAB. I love this paper. I've used it on three cards in a row!




4 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Cute card but it pales in comparison to the cute baby picture!

OK, wait, I'm so confused. I thought C and her parents were living with you guys? Not any longer? My memory is atrocious, so my apologies!

Michelle Quinno said...

No, your memory is not atrocious, Stace! They do live with us but her parents had their first night away. Thanks for your comment!

Marlene said...

Adorable baby & card!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Tammy said...

OM Gosh both the baby and your card are ADORABLE!!
Hugs, Tammy