Thursday, October 22, 2009

A no pumpkin fall....

Sorry I've been MIA but I have nothing happy to post! Still no closing date but it will be Nov. 30. Wow, exciting. It better be MUCH before. My attorney is working on it. I'm missing the little house decorations - the mums, pumpkins outside, the cute tin jack-o-lanterns, the glass pumpkin jar filled with orange and black treats, you get the picture. I don't even know if I'll have trick-or-treaters. I better have a bag, just in case. There could be a few little kids in the building but others can't get in.

I need to buy some thank you cards, embarrassing as it is. I did the ALS walk on Saturday and I need to thank those who sponsored me. I usually pull out my Just Rite stamps and spell out ALS Walk around the circle and thank you inside. Anyway, the walk was gorgeous even though it was a bit cold. The leaves were so pretty around the lake. Here's a photo of my aunt, me, my cousin and my stepcousin.




I'm home sick today. I still have the cough from last weekend and it will not stop at night. I've barely slept in three days so my boss told me to sleep in. I tried. It lasted an hour and then I started coughing. My head is pounding and my eyes sting from lack of sleep. I'm going to read on the couch next to see if that works. I always fall asleep reading...

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Cute picture :) I'm late stopping by (as per the norm), but I hope you are feeling a lot better. And hey, just think of Christmas in your new house, tons better for decorating than silly ole Halloween! After all, if you don't have kids to give the candy out too, you can just enjoy it yourself!